The Waking by Theodore Roethke

Thursday, July 16, 2009

(translated into Chinese and back into English and then into Dutch and back into English)

I to awake sleep, and inspects me awakes well to awake slowly. I feel myself the impossible in no matter what destiny that I gemaa frightened have kt. Where I can the academic society go by my. We thought by the feeling. What has it knew? I hear myself am the dancing of the ear to the ear. I awake sleep, and inspect myself well to awake slowly. These this way dense surrounding me, is you? The god blesses the ground! I will run there, gently and where the academic society can go by my. The tree approves slightly; But can tell who how our? The records maggot climb the trede on circles; I awake sleep, and inspect myself well to awake slowly. For this reason have of course very do another question to you and I, inspect living air, and, lief, the treads where academic society well to go. The ultrasound this maintains I regular is. I would have know it. No matter what always leaves of. And dichtbijgelegen. I awake sleep, and inspect myself well to awake slowly. Where I can the academic society go by my.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground