News

Saturday, March 19, 2011


1. My former MFA classmate Joe Gouveia interviewed me for his radio show, "The Poets' Corner," on Provincetown radio station WOMR. The podcasts of the interview (two fifteen-minute halves) can be found here.

2. I will be participating in a faculty reading at Fordham's Lincoln Center campus on Thurs. 3/24 at 7 PM. The event is free and open to the public, and I'll be reading with some exciting poets, including Elisabeth Frost, Sarah Gambito, and Willie Perdomo. It takes place here: Fordham University-Lincoln Center, 113 W. 60th St. (corner of Columbus/Ninth Ave.), 12th Floor Lounge.

3. Recent poems appear in Lyre Lyre and are forthcoming in the journal Muse.

4. My book review on James Schuyler's Other Flowers will appear in the June issue of Pleiades. Here's Schuyler reading.

5. I'll be presenting a paper on Claudia Rankine's Don't Let Me Be Lonely at the MELUS conference in April. The conference is in Boca Raton this year! I am considering presenting in golf pants and white shoes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground