1. This episode of the Waltons. It scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a kid. I wasn't sure it was real. It's real.
2. This Mary Ellen Mark picture of Lily Tomlin and Tom Waits, which I continue to find oddly heartening.
3. The New York Poetry Festival is this weekend. Stain of Poetry has some wonderful readers appearing at the festival on Saturday: Emily Toder, Monica McClure & Gregory Crosby. Yes!
4. I'm happy to announce that Todd Colby & I have a collaborative online chapbook forthcoming through Poetry Crush! Details TBA soon.
5. My Florida sojourn is coming to an end. Goodbye and hello from me & E. from Florida and soon from Brooklyn again.