November 1st

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Oh, shoot!  I thought of doing a blog post a day in November, but am already behind.  Now I found out from my friend Liz's blog that this is an actual thing.  (OK, I've never actually met Liz, but we are internet friends, m'kay?) 

Here's my first make-up post.  On the first, I . . .  what did I do?  I don't remember.  Oh, I went to my pal Jen's house, where she watched the baby for an hour so I could finish a job application.  Jen and Elias played the guitar and harmonica, and then Elias fell over backward taking off his sock and started laughing.  That's a good way to start a month.

Here is a picture of E. playing a drum from India.  I think that was the same day.

 

1 comment :

  1. You are just barely, barely behind. And besides, there is no better excuse for anything than baby busyness. I can't wait to read your blog this month!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground