1. What are those people saying? I mean, birds.
2. Do not think about what constitutes a "pleasant environment" in the morning. Look at the light. It's probably pleasant.
3. Where does the sunlight fall on your bookshelf? It might be: Howards End, Gilead, The Morgesons, The Brothers Karamazov. I really might organize all this differently.
4. Cheech and Chong voice in my head goes, "Organize your miiiind, man." OK.
5. If you stop paying attention to good or bad things, they stop happening. Or start happening. I read that in a book.
6. Now there's light on Paradise Lost and Celestial Navigation by Anne Tyler.
7. You should try it.