Flight Lists

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flight to Orlando

1. Is that woman carrying a marijuana plant?
2. Two fauxhawks within three rows.
3. Little boy in front of me opens the window shade before we've pulled away from the gate and says, "I can see our town."
4. The first ingredient in my orange juice is apple juice.

Flight back to New York

1. Guy with a comical hat featuring an illustration of a HUGE marijuana leaf is one of the last people to get on the plane. (Problems at security?)
2. Autistic grown twins in the row behind me with their father. They seem to function quite well, until they get into an argument about how elastic is made of rubber as we're getting off the plane.
3. Young woman in my row whose carry-on has a BOGOTA tag seems to be on drugs or delirious. She puts her head on the empty middle seat between us, basically under the arm rest that my arm is resting on, then looks up at me quizzically when I keep touching the armrest to change the JetBlue tv channels. (Cash Cab-Law and Order-Cash Cab-Law and Order).
4. There's a very very old woman across the aisle from me who had to be carried onto the plane and put into her seat by two strong men. She has on a sassy green jacket and a lime green John Deere-style hat that says TABERNACLE-something-or-other. Her daughter beside her has the same hat.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks, Todd. Lists on a blog-- I learned it from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start traveling with you. My flights are NEVER this interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. The trip back to New York was somewhat interesting. The one to Orlando was pretty run-of-the-mill.

    Funny-- I was just looking at your blog when I got this comment. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground