Things Mom has said so far

Thursday, December 22, 2011



Oh, she's Swedish. That's why she looks bizarre.

I wish someone would just show a close up of Elizabeth Taylor's eyes. They're supposed to be violet, but you can never really tell.

I don't know if I like that cheese. The only cheese I like is cheddar.  I'm tired of pretending.

Yeah. I don't even see 'em because you have to, like, kind of be paying attention.

Are sports and politics the same thing to these people? It's not about winning at all costs. This is what makes me want to move to Sweden.

2 comments :

  1. Well, that clears that up: now I know where at least some of your quirky brilliance comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheese comment is the smartest thing I've read in weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground