Dispatches from Here
How I Plan to Spend My Summer: A Ten-Point Working Plan (for tjc)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Draft submitted 5/17/09
by Joanna Penn Cooper,
JPC Systems, Inc.
For internal review by subject-matter experts and co-contractors only
1. Where is this light you speak of, head on the table, ecstatic then?
2. Running shoes.
3. I have always enjoyed reading: Voice, syntax, music, lexicon. Evidence of other minds.
4. How to take yourself seriously: Take yourself seriously. Why is anyone else so much greater than you? They aren't. Or they are. Do your thing.
5. A certain loosening. A certain rigor.
6. Breath + movement + observation. Going away to come back.
7. Who do you report to? Yourself. No one cares if you make art.
9. Wake up early-ish.
10. Work three hours.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Post Comments ( Atom )
Proudly designed by